Monday, October 6, 2008

Sunday Night Reflections!

What a great day today! I am so excited about what God is doing, I feel so blessed to be a part of it! Here are some of the great things that happened today!
  1. I got news about Jeremiah today. He is doing great on his tour and Is really sensing that people are praying for him. By the way don't stop praying for him, he is on a mission for our country but also on a mission to reach lost people. So pray!
  2. Heard some great reports of restored lives today. Couples getting back together, families coming back from crisis to have a stronger family. It is awesome to see that God is working in the marriages in the house and building something lasting and strong.
  3. I have had a ton of comments from our men, about how they have been challenged through our "Why" series, and I am expecting a great service next week as we wrap it up with "Why Give"! I love the guys in our church, they love to be challenged.
  4. Excellent worship this morning! I am so thankful for our worship team. I could really feel the presence of Jesus as we worshipped Him.
  5. Pastor Bob showed the servant heart of our leaders, as He launched our parking team this morning! You are awesome Bob, thanks.
  6. God is bringing new people to the church every week, and I am so excited about the new people He is bringing our way!
  7. I love Jubilee and I feel so honoured that God has called me to pastor here,

Have a great night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment