Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Wow! It is already Thanksgiving weekend, where did the year go? Well what are you thankful for? I think one of the main characteristics of a Christ follower should be a thankful heart with words to express it! so why don't you take a few minutes just to stop and give thanks to God for all that He has given to you. Here are a few things that I am thankful for.

  1. I am thankful for a loving God who made a way for me to be forgiven and set free from sin, and Jesus His son who followed through on His plan of redemption, and the Holy Spirit that empowers me to live for God and to share His love with others!
  2. I am thankful for the amazing woman that He gave me to do life with, and for her love and passion for the kingdom of God, our family and for me. I love you so much Kristine!
  3. I am thankful for my sons, Levi and Logan, they are my greatest treasures and they make me so proud of them. I can see Jesus in them and I love them so much!
  4. I am thankful for my parents, because the taught me to live my dreams and to never settle just because my dreams seem impossible!
  5. I am thankful for Kristine's parents because they are so good to us and their love for Jesus is a great heritage for my sons.
  6. I am thankful for all my brothers and sisters (Natural and In laws) because God has given me a great gift of friendship through them.
  7. I am thankful for all the awesome people that I get to do life with at Jubilee, because most of them are like family to me, and because we are going to rock this community for Jesus together.
  8. I am thankful that I have no lack and that I get to bless others from time to time.
  9. I am thankful that I am healthy
  10. I can keep going forever but you get the idea.

Tomorrow is going to be an amazing day at Jubilee so pray, invite someone, and come expecting God to do something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment