Monday, April 13, 2009

Life Principles (Part 3)

The third principle that I live by and work hard at passing down to my children is found in James 4:6 where it says, God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble. I don't know about you but pride is a huge struggle for me. I have to carefully and strategically work at keeping pride out of my life and staying humble.

Have you ever had moments in your life when you felt a separation from God and wondered why? For me most of the time when that happens it is because I have allowed pride to separate me form God, I have taken something on with a, don't worry about me God, I have got this covered, attitude. As long as I stay reliant on Jesus and the work He is doing in me I can keep humble. So I try to stay really close.

Tomorrow is Sunday so try to bring someone with you and don't forget to pray that God will do something great as we gather together.

No comments:

Post a Comment