Thursday, April 2, 2009

With Everything?

Man, God is really challenging me lately. I was spending some time in prayer and worship this morning, I was singing "With Everything" by Hillsong, and I really sensed that God was asking me, "Really, do you love me with everything"? Here is the thing, we often say things with out thinking, or we think but not really.

God is calling us to an authentic walk with Him. He's asking us to give Him everything, and He wants us to say yes to Him. He wants us to know Him and be known by Him, which seems like a dumb thing to say, because He already knows all. The thing is though He wants us to realize that He knows all, so we stop hiding. He wants us to invite Him into all the areas of our lives, the parts we are proud of and the parts we are not so proud of. To know Him and be known by Him.

So I challenge you today to get honest with God and really love Him with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment