Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day!

I have to say when I think about the whole Mother's Day thing, I am a very blessed man! I was raised by a great mother who loves Jesus and helped all of her kids to love Jesus too. I have a great mother in law who never interferes and whom we would like to have visit more, who raised Kristine to love Jesus. The mothers in my life are cool, low maintenance moms.

Then there is my sweet wife Kristine. She is such an awesome mother in every way. She cares for and loves my boys and teaches them the ways of Jesus, she is constantly growing (Mentally and Spiritually) in order to serve her family better. I know that my sons and I love her and appreciate her more than words can say!

Thanks to all the great women in my life, it is better because you are a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment