Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Live the new life!

2 Corinthians 5:17 Anyone who belongs to Christ is a new person. The past is forgotten, and everything is new.


I think it is amazing that Jesus died on the cross to set me free! Here is the thing Jesus gave us a new life, and He wants us to live it. It is time to let go of your guilt and shame and walk boldly into the new life that God has promised to you. I love this verse in Galatians because it reminds me that I passed away, died, ceased to exist as the person I was and now I exist totally because of and for the work of the cross!
 
Gal 6:14 But I will never brag about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. Because of his cross, the world is dead as far as I am concerned, and I am dead as far as the world is concerned.


Don't forget it is Mother's Day on Sunday and It is going to be awesome, Kristine and I are going to tag team for the message and we are going to spoil our moms. Don't forget to take some time this week to be bold and share the love of Christ with someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment