Monday, August 24, 2009

Building Relationships? Part 4

What an amazing call that God has given us, to Build Relationships that Build the Kingdom of God. This is another question that I ask myself on a regular basis, "If everyone was exactly like me and brought the same level of energy to the table about this mission, would that be a good thing or a bad thing?"

I want to be the kind of person that will lead by example so everyday I ask God to help me keep the mission in mind and I purposefully crank up the intensity level, so that I will become that kind of person.

What about you? Are you the kind of person that we should all be like or do you, like me, need to keep the mission in mind and ask God to help you to crank up the intensity so that we all can fulfill this great mission that God has called us to?

In about six weeks we are going to be starting a series called Crank it Up and I am looking forward to seeing God do great things through that! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment