Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Faithful?

God has really been giving my heart and mind a makeover over the past while and is continuing to challenge me in huge ways. I love that, I love when He is working out something in me. So here is something I have been brewing on lately.

Luke 16:10 He who is faithful in the least is also faithful in much. And he who is unjust in the least is also unjust in much.

What does it mean to be faithful in the least? Well Paul Dejong, pastor of Life Church in Auckland New Zealand asks this question. What is it that is no big deal to you. Is it being on time? Do you wonder why people are so uptight about being somewhere on time, do you think that it is not really a problem if you show up a few minutes late. Well that might be "the least" for you, maybe God is telling you to step it up and be early instead.

Maybe yours is neatness, cleanliness, relationships or whatever, but whatever the least is to you, God is saying step it up. Have a great day!

Don't forget to bring someone to church this Sunday we are kicking off a brand new series.

No comments:

Post a Comment