Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Building Relationships? Part deux

I guess I ask myself this question on almost a daily basis, is my heart really committed to the forward progress of the Gospel? What I am really asking myself is, am I intentionally going out into my world to share the love of God, through relationship, to the people that God has brought into my life.

It is so important for us to live with a sense of mission, a sense that there is something more at play here then just what is happening in my life, or your life. There is a grand battle going on for the souls of mankind, a David and Goliath type of confrontation taking place. I think about David, when preparing to take on Goliath, he first of all had to take on his brother and his attitude. to which David responded "Is there not a cause?"

Do you live life everyday with the realization that there is a cause that you live for and that God has invited you into? If not then I encourage you to really latch on to the Heart of God for a lost and dying world and ask Him to allow you to see what He sees.

No comments:

Post a Comment