Thursday, April 29, 2010

What's love got to do with it?

I was doing my daily reading yesterday in the New Century Version and i came across this verse.

Colossians2:2 I want them to be strengthened and joined together with love so that they may be rich in their understanding. This leads to their knowing fully God's secret, that is, Christ himself.

This verse is really telling us that if we want to fully know Christ then we need to be strengthened and joined together in love. That in loving each other we would be rich in understanding that would lead us to know Christ. I don't know about you but I want to know Christ more and in order for me to do that I will have to lay aside some of my attitudes and just love people the way Jesus did.

I'm up for it, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment