Thursday, September 11, 2008

III'MMM BAAACK

Man I am getting old(er) and I still hate winter. I used to be able to stay awake for the whole weekend of youth camp and be set to go on Monday morning, but I have got to say between lack of sleep and freezing certain parts of my anatomy off, it has taken me a few days to recover. One thing that hasn't changed though is the boost I get out of seeing God work in peoples lives, especially young people. It was so fun seeing God challenging them in their thought and life patterns to make a step or two toward Him!

Which sort of brings me to my point today, and that is, How is it going with your next steps with God? Are you staying comfortable or are you allowing Him to push you out of your comfort zone. Are you living for Him 100% or are you still holding back from asking the question "What do I still lack?" I promise you I am going to stay on you about this issue because there is a world out there waiting for you to become dangerous and live for God with some intensity. Steven Furtick posted about changing the world a couple days ago I think it says a lot!

Please keep Sunday in prayer, we are starting the WHY series and I am believing God for many to come to know Him. Also think about who you can invite, it should be a moving service!

Have a great one

No comments:

Post a Comment