Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Morning Recap

Hi everyone! I am sorry it has been a while since I wrote on here but last week, I just needed to slow things down and get some time with God. I am excited to be back at it. Yesterday was a great day and I am so thankful to God that I get to pastor this church. so here are a few of the highlights of Sunday.

  1. The worship was absolutely awesome! We have been working out a few glitches with sound and opening and things like that and yesterday it all came together. I am so happy with that.
  2. I really sensed the presence of the Lord in the service and I know that lives were touched.
  3. The Life group sign ups went great, we had a lot of people sign up and we are looking forward to a great Life Group session. If you have not yet signed up then get involved soon.
  4. The videos and creative work done for Life Groups was amazing, and I want to thank Sylvie and Mike for all their work on Life Groups.
  5. We had a bunch of visitors in the service and were thankful that we got the opportunity to serve them.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment