Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Night Reflections

Wow! I am so tired, seven hours of sleep all weekend. What a great time we had up at camp with our young people! Here are a few Highlights of the weekend.
  1. The youth worship team did an awesome job at leading us into the presence of God!
  2. I could tell people were praying, because right from the first few minutes of our Friday night service the teens were responding and I felt like they had really open hearts, and were really wanting to meet with God on the weekend.
  3. Kathryn Fleming was amazing! She was honest, transparent, challenging and inspiring (also pretty cool :)
  4. We have an amazing group of young men and women in our church and they make me feel very positive about our future!
  5. We have some really funny, and creative guys in our youth group and I want to thank them for make me laugh all weekend.
  6. Nathan is working on a video of the camp experience so hopefully you will get a closer look soon!
  7. Several young people made some serious steps forward in their relationship with God and I am so thankful and amazed that God has given me the opportunity to serve these amazing people again after a three year absence.
  8. God is absolutely amazing and I am thankful that whenever we take the time to seek Him He always does great things!
  9. A big thank you to Pastor Paul Yuke for speaking in the morning service at Jubilee, I have only talked to a couple of people, but I heard that you all had a fantastic morning also!

Here are a couple of things for all of you to think about.

  1. What would you attempt if you knew that you could not fail?
  2. What is God asking you to do that is making you feel uncomfortable?
  3. What are you doing to keep your love for Jesus white hot?

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment