Monday, July 21, 2008

Sunday Night Reflections

Today was an amazing day! I am so excited to see what God is doing at Jubilee!

  1. This mornings service was awesome, it was so good to back at home in our church with the people that we get to do life with. I love Jubilee and the people that we serve and I never feel that great about missing a Sunday.
  2. It was exciting to see so many visitors this morning (13 first timers). If you were one of them we were so happy to have you join with us!
  3. Even though I got to preach the message I was really convicted by it and I am working out what it will mean to me.
  4. I am so stirred in my heart to believe and trust God that we can baptize 100 people in the next twelve months, not so we can look good but so that we can make the name of Jesus famous here in the area that God has called us to.
  5. I am praying and trusting God that we will never be satisfied with where we are at but that we will continue to live big for Him!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment