Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thinking Big Part 2

OK so here is the deal. It is easier to give in to mediocrity but that would really disappoint the Heart of God. It says in 2 Peter 3:9 that God is even holding back the end of time to the point that it might seem to some that He might not even be true to his promises, because it is His desire that all should be saved. I read this great post today Perry's Post from Perry Noble's blog that I think speaks to a lot of what we often think as Christians. We need to really change the way we think if we are going to make a huge impact on this world, and especially our area for God.

I don't know about you but I can't live with the fact that statistics tell us that only 5% of our nation has a personal relationship with Jesus. I don't think that God can really live with that either. 95% of the people that we walk past everyday are going to be separated from God for eternity in a place called hell and that breaks the heart of God, and it should break our hearts too. I will continue with this tomorrow but here are a few things that I want you to think about:

1. Who do you know that really needs to come to Jesus?

2.What are you doing personally to help them find Him?

Please start praying for the weekend service, I am believing that God is about to do something awesome!

Think about who you can invite, and then....invite them ;)

Come expectant and on time Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment