Monday, August 11, 2008

Inspired to believe God for the impossible!

Man am I stoked this morning! I am so thankful to God about what he is doing in people's lives and also in my own! I have had a few conversations with people about the message yesterday and as I have been praying that He would do, He is messing people up. I know that we often look around us and we judge who God can use and who we think He can't use, and maybe today you are thinking that God couldn't possibly use you, but that is the farthest from the truth! God is using me and that is a miracle so God can use anybody.
Yesterday I challenged you all to believe God with me that we could baptize 100 people in the next eleven and a half months, and I want to call on all the crazy radical people out there that God is honoured when we set goals that we can't do without Him. Let's walk this thing out, let's not let go of it, let's carry it through to completion. Here is a little bit of something to rattle your cage Baptism
Hopefully that will inspire you to!

No comments:

Post a Comment