Monday, August 25, 2008

Sunday Night Reflections (A little late)

Of this one thing I am sure, God wants us to reach lost people. There is a fire inside of me right now that just keeps getting bigger all the time, and sometimes I feel like it will consume, and that fire is for lost people. I am at the point that I can't tolerate another moment of the same old same old and I hope you all feel the same way.

  1. I think that yesterday was an amazing day.
  2. One man who has been coming to our church for a long time put up his hand to receive Christ.
  3. One of our young men renewed his commitment to live for Jesus as a 100% Christ follower. This may seem small and insignificant but I believe that it is Huge. Because that is what God is calling each of us to do right now, to commit to live as 100% Christ followers. He got it and I hope you did to!
  4. I felt the presence of God in the house and when I was asking the question "What do I still lack?" God was moving in peoples hearts in a big way (People were wiping tears all over the room)
  5. Someone told me yesterday that "I had to make a believer out of them" and when I asked them what they meant by that, they said "I have a hard time believing that we can baptize 100 people in this next eleven months". Here is what I asked him and what I want to ask anyone else who is struggling with that. Do you think that Jesus would want us to accomplish that? (the answer to that question would be yes) and secondly, would you be willing to work along with us at this goal? (The answer to this question should also be yes). So if it is God's will and we will get involved why wouldn't we be allowed to accomplish that. Besides don't you want to set a goal that you can only reach if God helps?
  6. Great time was had by all at Jeremiahs farewell party!

Live life beyond the boundaries of what you think is possible and live within God's limitless boundaries! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment