Monday, August 11, 2008

Sunday Night Reflections

Oh man, am I tired. The three hour time change has fully taken hold not to mention the mental toll of all the info we took in this week. Anyway here are my thoughts on the day.

  1. I don't think that I have ever spent more time preparing for a message then I did for the one I preached today, nor have I ever felt as confident that God would use what I said to work in the hearts of His people as I felt today.
  2. I really felt that the service was effective as a whole and that we were all made to feel a little uncomfortable with the status quo.
  3. I am begging God that we would all be impacted to really live our lives with a passion to reach out to lost people.
  4. I got to spend time with some of our volunteer staff tonight and I am so blessed to get to build a great house along side of a bunch of people that I really love to be with.
  5. I just want to remind you all that church is first a person you meet before it is a place you go. So be the kind of people that would attract others to Jesus and to the church!

No comments:

Post a Comment