Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Me or Jesus?

I am sitting here preparing for Sunday and we are going to be finishing our series "Me or Jesus?" This series has seriously messed me up. I am so convinced that God wants to do something great through us as a church, but right now He is calling us to Himself. He is calling us to a deep and vibrant relationship with Him. It is all about Jesus, he saved us from an eternity that was hell, but He also gave us a life to live here that is full of purpose and meaning.

When was the last time that you just took your Bible in Your hands and went to a place where you could have some quiet and asked Jesus to speak to you through His word? God wants to connect with us, He wants to have a relationship with us but we need to stop, quiet ourselves, and talk to Him with the expectancy that He will talk to us. I challenge you to take a few minutes today to do just that, spend some time with the one who loves you more than anyone else could.


Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God! MKJV
Psalm 46:10 "Step out of the traffic! Take a long, loving look at me, your High God. MSG

No comments:

Post a Comment