Monday, August 18, 2008

Leadership

I am so thankful to God for the call He has placed on my life, and with that the responsibilities. I think that one of the most important things we can do as leaders is to ask ourselves some thought provoking questions. Here are some of the questions I am asking myself at this point.
  1. Is my personal relationship with Jesus growing and vibrant?
  2. Am I leading to build a kingdom for myself, or am I really concerned about lost people?
  3. Am I willing to take risks in order to advance God's kingdom, or am I to interested in being comfortable?
  4. Am I willing to do what God asks me to do even though it will make some people upset with me?
  5. Is my butt really on the line for anything significant, or am I just doing what is expected?
  6. Am I balancing God, family and work properly?
  7. Am I talking about the changes I would like to see or am I taking action to make things change?

I love being part of this House and I take very seriously the responsibility of it, and I will always do my best as a leader to grow and develop so that we can grow and develop. Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment