Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ready to make a difference!

I am so stoked! As I was cutting my grass today I was thinking about the incredible love of God and how thankful I am that He loves me(personally). Sometimes I can be such a bone head and sometimes I can be so judgemental and opinionated but God looks past that and loves me any way. I don't think He wants me to remain the same but His grace is always shown whenever I ask Him to forgive me and honestly turn toward Him! I just want to tell the world!

This has been an incredible week of growth and challenge and once again I thank God for the people in my life. I am really looking forward to the service tomorrow and I really believe that it is an important moment for us as a church. Please remember to pray and come expecting God to do great things! Don't forget it is Cafe Sunday so don't rush out after the service instead take some time to be with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment