Saturday, August 30, 2008

What a bonus!

What a great day today! Today I went with some of the board to have a look at a Southridge Community Church in St. Catharines, to see how they had renovated a school into a functioning church building and to get some thoughts on how to renovate our school. We got some good ideas and insights and we are continuing to move ahead with plans to prepare our new site. The bonus that we got today was that Pastor Jeff took an hour or so to talk to us about their vision and strategies for building their church into what God is calling them to be. I would have to say, that I have been to some great seminars but the info we got today was as helpful as anything else I have learned about building God's Kingdom. It was a great afternoon and I would like to say a big thank you to Pastor Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment